This MPOCC endorsed five-day intensive course is designed for participants who wish to gain knowledge of MSPO requirements, National Standards on sustainability applicable to palm oil industry supply chain from plantation to oil mills and refineries. It focuses on the interpretation and implementation of MSPO requirements, legal and specific requirements in compliance with MSPO.
- Introduction Malaysian Sustainable Palm Oil (MSPO)
MSPO Standard and Regulatory framework and certification process.
- Malaysian Sustainable Palm Oil (MSPO) Requirements
Documentation required by MSPO and Auditing process.
- Legal Requirements
Environmental Quality Act 1974, Environmental Quality (Amendment) Act 2012, Environmental Regulations, Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994, Occupational Safety & Health Regulations, Factory and Machinery Act 1967, Factory and Machinery Regulations and Employment Acts & Regulations.
- Specific requirements in compliance with MSPO
Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control (HIRARC), Renewable energy, Best Practice in agriculture and milling, Land rights, land entitlement and customary land, Development of new plantings, Traceability, Social and Environmental Impact Assessment and Green House Gas (GHG).
- Auditing Process
ISO 19011 Guidelines for auditing, Audit Approach, Initiating the audit, Audit procedures & Management of audit findings.
This course will be conducted using lecture style, group discussions, exercise and written examination
- Internal MSPO auditors, project managers or consultants wanting to understand MSPO requirements.
- Persons responsible for MSPO/QESH conformity in an organization.
- Members of an Sustainable/Regulatory/QESH team.
- Expert advisors in Sustainable or QESH Management Systems.
- Company staff wishing to gain in-depth knowledge of MSPO requirements.
- Other stakeholders, such as NGOs or government officials, wanting a rigorous introduction to the MSPO standards and systems.
Date & Venue
For details, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.